By Niang Chen
Translated by S. Ying
Restaurant: Ganesh Indian Restaurant
Ganesh Indian Restaurant offers this creative vegetarian dish using very traditional Indian spices like turmeric. Cooked potatoes with cheese is very rich in flavor, making it perfect for pairing with rice or breads.
Parsley seed powder
Blended spice powder
1. Wash potatoes and scoop them out of the skin, which should be kept as a shell. Fry the shell and put it aside before steaming the scooped-out potato.
2. Mix the steamed potatoes with all the powdered spices, parsley and white cheddar, and season with salt.
3. Stuff the mashed potatoes back into the fried shells and seal the top with a light flour paste. Then fry lightly and slice.
4. Cut the tomatoes into cubes, boil to a paste and put aside. Then pan-fry the onions with garlic pieces and blend the cooked onions into the tomato paste. Keep boiling the mixture until it becomes a thick paste.
5. Pour the paste over the potatoes and serve hot.
1 2 3
4 5 6